(1) Name the various components of the corrections system today and briefly describe thier functions.
(2) Identify at least five key issues facing corrections today.
(3) Discuss the work of John Howard and its influence on correctional reform
(4) Explain the assumptions of the medical model regarding the nature or criminal behavior and its correction.
(5) Describe how the community model reflected the social and political values of the 1960s and 1970s.
(6) Summarily describe the forces and events that led to the present crime control model.