Emails us- Call US

Assignment help 1414

Lakeside Winery is considering expanding its wine-making operations. The expansion will require new equipment costing $649,000 that would be depreciated on a straight-line basis to a zero balance over the four-year life of the project. The estimated salvage has a 30% probability to be $200,000, a 50% probability to be $185,000 and a 20% probability to be $172,500. The project requires $38,000 initially for net working capital, all of which will be recouped at the end of the project. The projected operating cash flow is $198,500 a year. What is the net present value of this project if the relevant discount rate is 14% and the tax rate is 35%?


15% off for this assignment.

Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!

Why US?

100% Confidentiality

Information about customers is confidential and never disclosed to third parties.

Timely Delivery

No missed deadlines – 97% of assignments are completed in time.

Original Writing

We complete all papers from scratch. You can get a plagiarism report.

Money Back

If you are convinced that our writer has not followed your requirements, feel free to ask for a refund.