True or false question, and give the reason why choose true or false
11. The federal reserve districts are redrawn every ten years in order to better represent an economic balance across the country.
12. While the Federal Reserve System was created by Congress, the Federal Reserve Banks are privately owned.
13. Only the New York and Los Angeles Federal Reserve District Banks conduct open market operations.
14. Some members of the European Union have kept their own currencies, some linked and others not linked to the euro.
15. The U.S. Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and the Bank of Japan all have very similar structures.