- What does an S-curve of the project life cycle represent?
- What does the theoretical pattern of the “level of effort” of a project over its life cycle look like?
- Why is Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) needed for project management?
- “Project life cycle phases include the stages from the conception of a particular system to the routine operation/use of such system”. Is this statement correct? Provide your reason(s).
- What would be the consequences if the project conception phase is not carried out properly?
- System thinking approach emphasises the use of feedback loop. Why is this so important in project management?