- Describe the “Columbian Exchange”. After this exchange of goods, ideas, and diseases do you think there was more cooperation or conflict between Native Americans and Europeans?
- Why are Kings and Queens of Europe interested in finding trade routes to Asia in 1491? Describe Europe in 1491.
- What advantage does the Agricultural Revolution give the Europeans coming to the Americas?
- What impact did the Columbian Exchange have on Native Americans in general?
- In in your own words, what is the significance of 1492? Explain the social and demographic impact of the Columbian Exchange in Europe, indigenous people of the Americas, and Africa.