- What is the legal issue in question in this case?
- How did the court rule on the legal issue of this case?
- What facts did the court find to be most important in making its decision?
- Respond to the following questions:
- Are there any situations in which it might be a good idea to include additional or different terms in the “acceptance” without making the acceptance expressly conditional on assent to the additional or different terms?
- Under what conditions can a contract be formed by the parties’ conduct? Why wasn’t the conduct of the parties here used as the basis for a contract?