Find the z-scores corresponding to the given areas under the standard normal distribution “bell curve”.
- ) The area to the left of z is 15%
- ) The area to the right of z is 65%.
- ) The area to the left of z is 10%.
- ) The area to the right of z is 5%.
- ) The area between -z and z is 95%. (Hint draw a picture and figure out the area to the left of the -z)
- ) The area between -z and z is 99%.
Remember, z is distributed as the standard normal distribution with mean ? = 0 and standard deviation ? = 1
For parts (a) through (d): Enter answers in decimal form rounded to nearest thousandth (3 places after decimal). Be sure to include sign! Examples of correctly entered answers:
0.000 -0.003 +0.070 +0.100 -0.395 +1.000