- Min invested $18,000 cash in the business.
- Paid $7,540 cash for monthly rent expense for May.
- Paid $4,600 cash for this year’s insurance premium beginning immediately.
- Purchased office supplies for $890 cash.
- Purchased $12,900 of office equipment on credit (with accounts payable).
- Received $36,000 cash for engineering services provided in May.
- Min withdrew $3,370 cash for personal use.
2. Prepare a Cash T-account for the above transaction, and compute the ending Cash balance (code each entry with one of the transaction codes a through g).
I don’t understand how to do #2 prepare a cash t-account for the above transaction and what they are asking for when entering the transaction codes