Research the Kelley model of followership beginning with the article by Bjugstad, Thach, and Thompson (2006):
Bjugstad, K., Thach, E., & Thompson, K. (2006). A fresh look at followership: A model for matching followership and leadership styles. Journal of Behavioral & Applied Management, 7(3), 304-319.
Then, write an essay that addresses the following elements:
- Describe Kelley’s effective followership.
- Describe how a leader might utilize the Kelley model of followership to assess follower effectiveness.
- Identify the categories of followers.
- Explain how knowledge of effective followership can help one’s leadership perspective.
- Discuss how a leader might develop individuals into more effective followers.
Locate two sources, essay should be two to three pages in length.