The purpose of this assignment is to allow you to become familiar with the JES programming environment by creating your first program.
Download and install JES (Jython Environment for Students) from the Media Computation Teachers Website.
1. Search the Internet and find a photograph of an antelope.
2. Similarly, search the Internet for a sound file (WAV) associated with an antelope.
3. Help build aprogram that prompts the user for each of these files, and displays them.
Submit the following in a compressed, zip file format:
1. Your Python program; naming convention is: firstInitial+lastName+PickAndShow.py. Example: dharalsonPickAndShow.py
2. At least one screen caputre demonstrating that your program was functional
3. ZIP file naming convention is: firstInitial+lastName+PickAndShow.zip