2. Solve for the variable x.
F = kx – kx0.
3. A line passes through the point (-4, -20) and has a slope of 3. Write an equation of the line satisfying the given conditions. Write the answer in slope-intercept form.
4. Solve the equation: |x| = 7.
5.Graph the linear equation: y = -x + 3
6. A line contains the point (-3, -4) and is perpendicular to a line with a slope of . Write an equation of the line satisfying the given conditions. Write the answer in slope-intercept form.
7. The slope of a line is given below. Find the slope of two lines: one parallel to the given line and one perpendicular to the given line. m=9/14.
8.Solve the equation: 2(-3 – 3x) = 24
9. To ride certain amusement park rides, riders must be a least 44? tall, but no more than 83? tall. Let h represent the height of a prospective rider. Write an inequality that represents the allowable heights.