ESSAY QUESTION. Design a study to longitudinally examine the impact of prenatal stress on infant behavior.
Your answer should include the following six points:
1) A rationale for why this study is important using current views on gene-? environment interactions – use sources to back up your claim
2) A hypothesis based that fits with the research base
3) Description of your sample and how will you recruit them
4) Define and explain your variables –predictor(s) and criterion – Should follow from #1 and #2.
5) Data collection method with a justification for why this method is valid.
6) What are some possible conclusions based on what you proposed in #1 thru #5
(One to two paragraphs for each point –totaling about 2 to 3 pages using double-spaced 12-point-font