Create an HTML 5 document – e.g., <!DOCTYPE HTML>
- In the body of the document, create a script with a variable and assign a prompt function asking about a users’ major – make up your own prompt statement:
- The acceptable values for a user’s response are: MIS, CIS, accounting, finance, or other.
- Create if statements or use the switch statement to test a user’s major response and respond to the user with an alert function – make up your own alert statements.
- Be sure to include a response if a user does not choose a major or inputs something other than the acceptable values.
- Save your file and open it in your browser to make sure it works.
- Turn it in on Canva