For this assignment, you may choose from one of the crimes discussed in Chapters 6 and 7. In this scholarly activity, you are to submit a three-page paper that addresses the following:
1. Explain who the victim of this crime is (e.g., person or their family, friends, spouses).
2. Explain the interaction following the crime that the victim will need to have with the offender(s).
3. Explain the interaction the victim will have following the crime with the criminal justice system.
4. Explain the various forms of interaction with society (e.g., could be peers, press, neighbors, or bystanders).
5. Look through the major explanations of victimization related to your crime within the chapter. Interpret how this explanation would tie into this crime.
6. If you were the victim of this crime, how would you feel interacting with the offender, the criminal justice system, and your family/friends after the crime?