An Overview Strategic Fit of the Firm Assessment
1. Analyze the strategic elements of Walgreens and their external environments, applying theories and models of strategy.
2. Analyze inconsistencies between a firm’s strategy and its goals.
3. Critically evaluate information from core business functions and the value chain to enhance knowledge of organizational strategic position and direction.
4. Evaluate how a firm leverages its resources and capabilities to execute the business strategy.
5. Evaluate how the firm’s structure and systems support its capabilities.
6. Create a comprehensive organizational strategy assessment.
7. Analyze concerns or opportunities regarding ethical dilemmas.
8. Analyze strategic fit issues between the firm’s capabilities, organizational structure, and management systems.