The CIO, of the company you chose in Week One, has asked you to create a PowerPoint® informational presentation. The audience for this week’s presentation will be a group of IT Operations employees.
The objectives of this presentation are to:
- Explain why the three most active areas in cyber security are the Internet, mobile technology, and cloud computing.
- Describe the growing use of penetration (pen) testing in many companies.
- Identify what the pen testing process is and how the outcomes should be handled.
- Explain the Six Principles of Information Security Management and why they are important.
Create an 8- to 10-slide PowerPoint® informational presentation, including the following:
- Content for each of the objectives
- Speaker’s notes
- References used to support your presentation, including a minimum of two outside academic references in addition to course textbooks and videos