- Quickly Peruse the Training Manual on Non-Violent Communication
- What is a positive attitude? To what extent do you have it? If you have a positive attitude, what actions might you display? How do you communicate it? What does a positive attitude “look” like to others? How do we differ in expressing our respective positive attitudes? How are we the same in expressing positivity?
- What is a negative attitude? If you have a negative attitude, what actions might you display? How does your communication look like? What does a negative attitude “look” like to others?
- How would you teach others to be more enthusiastic and motivated?
- Which exercise from the NVC document would you choose to teach a group of people? Why?
- Decide on a common exercise and write down how you would conduct it.