- example project in IDE named “ExceptionHandler.”
- Write code to accept numbers as described above from the user, with acceaptable numbers.
- example code that can provide a way to add values and divide larger numbers by lower ones(both odds and evens), showing a way to loop numbers in sets of ten until user of program is able to enter numerical value of 9999 as first prim number.
- Use exception handling to handle division by zero and out of range exceptions.
- In the catch blocks, showing a display for cause of the exception to the user.
- example of exception handler showing how to handle any other errors as a default.
- Make a UML activity diagram that illustrates how your program works. Your diagram must include all the data items in your program.
- Use good comments to describe how the program works.
- the program runs correctly
Program UML Activity Diagram
Console Program entire Java Source Code
LOOKING FOR EXAMPLE NOT TO COPY IT SO I CAN SEE HOW IT’S PUT TOGETHER