ResourcesRead/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 11
- Textbook: Integrative Case 8 Costco Join The Club (back of book)
- (.pdf): MGT404 Presentation Chapter 11 (supplementary resource in attached)
Case studies are used to foster discussion of concepts from the chapters and to illustrate practices that sometimes go beyond the concepts within a chapter. Use your experiences and opinions to develop firm thoughts regarding the case.
Integrative Case 8 – Write an analysis of Case 8. This should include your thoughts and/or experiences that support your view of the case.
1. Describe the culture at Costco.
2. How does Costco motivate it employees?
3. What environmental issues does Costco face?
4. How is Costco a socially responsible company?
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- 5-6 pages (approx. 300 words per page), not including title page or references page
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page with topic and name of student