Part 1: Research
Research how to calculate the area of a circle and square.
Part 2: Write the Application
Follow the instructions in the Assessment 3 Part 2 Instructions document (attached along with=>part_2_instructions) to complete this part of your assessment. You should organize your code into header files (Circle.h, Square.h) and implementation files (Circle.cpp. Square.cpp. main.cpp). Be sure to save a screen shot of your working application.
Part 3: Describe the Application
Write a 3–5-page summary and analysis in which you complete the following:
- Define and document the requirements for the Area application.
- Describe the stakeholders needed to help further define the application.
- Describe a collaboration plan for working with stakeholders.
- Analyze the behavior of classes and objects constructs.
- Define the properties, methods, and constructors you have used in your application
- Explain how your application works and any issues you encountered with the application.
- Include a screen shot of your application, using the Print Screen function, to show that your application works.