APA format, please include references and in-text citations. 1500 words are more please
1. What are the major precepts of the Classical school of criminology? Why was this considered to be such a departure from past theories of crime?
2. Explain the philosophies of Hobbes and Locke and their impact on social issues.
3. Describe Betham’s “hedonistic calculus’ and its connection to punishment for crime.
4. What are your thoughts on the three strikes law as a deterrent?
5. Explain the strengths and weaknesses of rational choice and routine activity theory as explained in your text.
6. Describe the Just Deserts Model and is this in line with Matthew 5:38-42. Why or why not?
Matthew 5:38-42 38″You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.