- If you were a field practitioner, as opposed to an academic or researcher, which topics, lessons, and arguments do you believe contribute the most to understanding and/or resolving real-world situations?
- How would you describe the relationship between academia and field practitioners?
- Is it positive, negative, or somewhere in between?
- Explain your answer using a real-world application when possible.
- Is there anything to be gained from this relationship?
- Should it be strengthened? If so, explain why, with real-world specificity.
White, J. R. (2014).