3. After watching the video on “Slave breeders & Owners…,” what are your thoughts about slave owners and breeders in early America, including and especially one of the suspected perpetrators being a black man named, Anthony Johnson?
4. After watching the video on “police brutality,” do you think police shootings of unarmed citizens, especially minorities, are situational or deliberate? If so, why or why not?
5. After watching the video on “How to Avoid Juror Bias, do you think some racist individuals, all races alike and including few police officers who shoot minorities, believe they will get away with it, especially if the shooting victim is a black man? If so, why or why not?
6. Do you think the Jury, and sometimes the Prosecutors, give free pass to police officer who shoot private citizens, especially if the dead victim is a minority? If so, why or why not?
7. Do you think the recent police shootings of unarmed Blacks males are situational or deliberate? If so, why or why not?
8. Do you think Police Officers are right in being more cautious when patrolling minority neighborhoods or responding to calls from minority neighborhoods? If so, why or why not?