- Draw the line showing the third nodal line to the left of the perpendicular bisector.
- What kind of interference is occurring at the location of the square shown to the right of the perpendicular bisector?
- c) How many nodal lines will there be including all lines to the left and the right of the perpendicular bisector?
- d) In the diagram above, the distance between P and S1
- is 12.0 cm. The distance between P and S2
- is 9.0 cm. Using the equation , determine the wavelength.
- If the speed of the waves is 5.0 cm/s, what must be the frequency?