Emails us- Call US

Assignment help 917

The Bondi Pizza Palace is looking at a new pizza oven with an installed cost of $438,000. This cost will be depreciated straight-line to zero over the project’s four-year life, at the end of which the system has a 30% chance to be scrapped for $73,000, a 50% chance to scrapped for $70,000 and a 20% chance to be scrapped for $59,750. The pizza system will save the firm $129,000 per year in pre-tax operating costs and the system requires an initial investment in net working capital of $29,000, which will be recouped at project end. If the tax rate is 35% and the discount rate is 9%, what is the NPV of this project?


15% off for this assignment.

Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!

Why US?

100% Confidentiality

Information about customers is confidential and never disclosed to third parties.

Timely Delivery

No missed deadlines – 97% of assignments are completed in time.

Original Writing

We complete all papers from scratch. You can get a plagiarism report.

Money Back

If you are convinced that our writer has not followed your requirements, feel free to ask for a refund.